Welcome!

Welcome to Likac's Blog. I have been knitting for 20+ years and now I have to face up to the fact that I am an addict. Here is a place for me to show what's on my needles.

Saturday 20 February 2010

Ravelympics




So I am still knitting these Jaywalker Socks. I'm very happy with how they're turning out, but they are very yarn hungry. I finished the first sock with only about 10 metres to spare. I am trying to match the yarn on the second sock so they look like a matching pair so I took off the first part of the skein until I got to the right colour. But I think I will have to use that yarn at the end meaning the toes probably won't match.



Meanwhile, Gayle is also looking beautiful. I am now on the armhole section of the fronts and have about 10" left to go. I think I will knit the sleeves together to make it go faster. I really want to have this finished in 2-3 weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment